Since the 2017 inception of the union-owned Union Plus Mortgage Company (UPMC), the program has expanded to several new states. UPMC offers mortgages to qualified active and retired union members, their parents and children.
The Company will act as a broker to assist qualified applicants in obtaining mortgages from trusted lenders. Until the company is licensed in all states, the program is currently limited to eligible applicants residing in the above-listed states.
The program offers the convenience of completing all paperwork online, by phone, and by mail. Some of the program features include:
- Convenient online application and phone assistance provided by unionized loan officers
- Competitive rates on a wide-range of mortgage options
- $500 gift card after closing for purchase or refinancing
- Additional $250 gift card for first-time homebuyers
- $1,000 purchase grant from Union Plus for qualified veterans who purchase a primary residence
- Hardship Mortgage Assistance after 12 months
For those who want to face to face interaction, Wells Fargo Bank continues to partner with Union Plus for direct mortgages through that financial bank.
Members can acquire further information by going to unionplusmortgage.com or calling 855-864-6653 weekdays between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. EST.
Click here to read about the benefits available from UPMC.
The post Union Plus Mortgage Company Available to TCU Members appeared first on IAMAW.