Click here to view the hearing.
Building a 21st Century Infrastructure for America: Rail Stakeholders’ Perspectives
Summary of Subject Matter
- Mr. Edward Hamberger, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of American Railroads | Written Testimony
- Mr. Charles “Wick” Moorman, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Amtrak | Written Testimony
- Ms. Linda Darr, President, American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association | Written Testimony
- Mr. Tom DeJoseph, Senior Advisor of Industry Relations, Loram Maintenance of Way | Written Testimony
- Mr. Larry Willis, President, Transportation Trades Department, AFL-CIO | Written Testimony
The post Railroad Stakeholders Speak at House T&I Committee – LIVE appeared first on IAMAW.
Please follow and like us: