Controversial Iowa Rep. Steve King is once again in hot water for espousing racist, white nationalist views, tweeting that “we can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies.” He doubled down on his bigoted words over the weekend, telling CNN that “I meant exactly what I said.”
- Tell Your Senators to Combat Toxic Cabin Air on AirplanesSenator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) along with Senators Diane Feinstein (D-CA) and Edward Markey (D-MA) introduced the Cabin Air Safety Act, a bill that seeks to protect airline passengers and cabin crew from toxic cabin air.
- Tell Congress to stop the attack on Federal WorkersFederal employees need your help now. The IAM and the National Federation of Federal Employees (NFFE), are asking everyone to contact their Representatives and urge them to Vote No on the Veterans, Employees, and Taxpayers Protection Act of 2017 (H.R. 1461). This legislation does not help veterans or taxpayers. Rather, it serves only to […]
- THE DRUG INDUSTRY’S TRIUMPH OVER THE DEA
- FENTANYL IS NOW THE LEADING CAUSE OF US OVERDOSE DEATHS
- MEDICAL EXAMINER QUITS THE MORGUE
- Swissport Workers Overwhelmingly Vote for IAM Representation
- You Asked and GDA Got It!
- IMPORTANT NOTICE! Medicare – Open Enrollment Deadlines for 2017
- Just a Thought….
- IAM Woodworkers Energized by First-Ever Conference
- Boston IAM Bus Mechanics, Community Fight Privatization Plans
- Wisconsin IAM Local 1564 Completes IAM Field Negotiation Prep Class