IAM Chief of Staff and Director of Trade and Globalization Owen E. Herrnstadt talks about the NAFTA trade agreement with Tanya Hutchins.
- Tell Your Senators to Combat Toxic Cabin Air on AirplanesSenator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) along with Senators Diane Feinstein (D-CA) and Edward Markey (D-MA) introduced the Cabin Air Safety Act, a bill that seeks to protect airline passengers and cabin crew from toxic cabin air.
- Tell Congress to stop the attack on Federal WorkersFederal employees need your help now. The IAM and the National Federation of Federal Employees (NFFE), are asking everyone to contact their Representatives and urge them to Vote No on the Veterans, Employees, and Taxpayers Protection Act of 2017 (H.R. 1461). This legislation does not help veterans or taxpayers. Rather, it serves only to […]
- Final CBG Union Ratifies National Agreement
- BNSF Chairman Calls For U.S. To Remain In NAFTA
- Amtrak Has Best Month Ever for Ticket Revenue
- Wick Moorman To Step Down As Amtrak Co-CEO, Assume Role Of Senior Advisor
- Disasters Don’t Take Holidays
- Rally to Support Oregon Precision Castparts Workers
- Machinists Say #ReplaceNAFTA
- Save the Date: Machinists Union Aerospace Conference
- Ohio Machinists Making Holidays Merry for Many
- Maryland Machinists Who Care for Veterans Ratify First Contract