Massachusetts Governor, Charlie Baker, wants to privatize hundreds of MBTA bus maintenance services at the Lynn, Quincy and Boston facilites by bidding out jobs to for profit companies.
- Tell Your Senators to Combat Toxic Cabin Air on AirplanesSenator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) along with Senators Diane Feinstein (D-CA) and Edward Markey (D-MA) introduced the Cabin Air Safety Act, a bill that seeks to protect airline passengers and cabin crew from toxic cabin air.
- Tell Congress to stop the attack on Federal WorkersFederal employees need your help now. The IAM and the National Federation of Federal Employees (NFFE), are asking everyone to contact their Representatives and urge them to Vote No on the Veterans, Employees, and Taxpayers Protection Act of 2017 (H.R. 1461). This legislation does not help veterans or taxpayers. Rather, it serves only to […]
- Working People Flip State House Seat in Kentucky
- Time for Solidarity: What Working People Are Doing This Week
- Sending Solidarity to Minnesota Machinists at Electrolux
- IAM Members Endorse Incumbent Grand Lodge Officers
- IAM/Lockheed Martin Negotiations Update
- Missouri Lawmakers Urge Harley-Davidson to Reconsider Closing Kansas City Plant
- Join Us at the Working People’s Day of Action
- Register Now! Basic Communicator Class Deadline is March 9
- Amtrak Agreement Update – Still Time to Vote
- Amtrak will suspend service if PTC not installed by year’s end