Check aerial footage of the beautiful William W. Winpisinger Education and Technology Center in Hollywood, MD. The venue, which is owned and operated by the International Association of Machinists, is the only large-scale training center in the American labor movement.
- Tell Your Senators to Combat Toxic Cabin Air on AirplanesSenator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) along with Senators Diane Feinstein (D-CA) and Edward Markey (D-MA) introduced the Cabin Air Safety Act, a bill that seeks to protect airline passengers and cabin crew from toxic cabin air.
- Tell Congress to stop the attack on Federal WorkersFederal employees need your help now. The IAM and the National Federation of Federal Employees (NFFE), are asking everyone to contact their Representatives and urge them to Vote No on the Veterans, Employees, and Taxpayers Protection Act of 2017 (H.R. 1461). This legislation does not help veterans or taxpayers. Rather, it serves only to […]
- Amtrak Sets Records in FY17
- Working People Stand Up to Nabisco's Outsourcing on National Day of Action
- The Joy of Winning Your First Union Contract: Worker Wins
- House of Representatives Votes to Have Seniors Subsidize the Wealthiest 1%
- House Republicans Throw Trillions of Dollars at Millionaires and Corporations, Hope Nobody Will Notice
- Oregon Welders Rally for Respect
- Local 4 Demands Fair Agreement
- Mexican Farm Workers Win Historic FLOC-Backed Strike
- Make NAFTA Work for Working People
- Seniority Counts