Check aerial footage of the beautiful William W. Winpisinger Education and Technology Center in Hollywood, MD. The venue, which is owned and operated by the International Association of Machinists, is the only large-scale training center in the American labor movement.
- Tell Your Senators to Combat Toxic Cabin Air on AirplanesSenator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) along with Senators Diane Feinstein (D-CA) and Edward Markey (D-MA) introduced the Cabin Air Safety Act, a bill that seeks to protect airline passengers and cabin crew from toxic cabin air.
- Tell Congress to stop the attack on Federal WorkersFederal employees need your help now. The IAM and the National Federation of Federal Employees (NFFE), are asking everyone to contact their Representatives and urge them to Vote No on the Veterans, Employees, and Taxpayers Protection Act of 2017 (H.R. 1461). This legislation does not help veterans or taxpayers. Rather, it serves only to […]
- The Racist Roots of Right to Work
- Machinists Put Strategic Organizing Plan into Motion
- Wrench & Wood March 2018
- UAW Takes Action to Support Incarcerated Korean Trade Unionists
- Save U.S. Aerospace Jobs
- Latino IAM Members Lead the Way for the Future
- Los miembros latinos de IAM lideran el camino para el futuro
- IAM District 9 an Unexpected Showstopper at St. Louis ‘Working Women’s Survival Show’
- Machinists Bring Life to ‘Union Day’ in Oklahoma
- Friday Last Day to Register for May 2018 Basic Communicators Program