Click here to read District Lodge 141’s EAP Helping Hands Newsletter.
- Tell Your Senators to Combat Toxic Cabin Air on AirplanesSenator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) along with Senators Diane Feinstein (D-CA) and Edward Markey (D-MA) introduced the Cabin Air Safety Act, a bill that seeks to protect airline passengers and cabin crew from toxic cabin air.
- Tell Congress to stop the attack on Federal WorkersFederal employees need your help now. The IAM and the National Federation of Federal Employees (NFFE), are asking everyone to contact their Representatives and urge them to Vote No on the Veterans, Employees, and Taxpayers Protection Act of 2017 (H.R. 1461). This legislation does not help veterans or taxpayers. Rather, it serves only to […]
- ‘Skinny Repeal’ and the Senate Health Debate
- AFL-CIO Honors Korean Labor Leader Han with Human Rights Award, Call for His Release From Prison
- Republican Joint Employer Legislation Takes Away Worker Freedoms
- Trump Administration Attacks Overtime Pay
- Some Wins, Some Major Disappointments in Oregon Legislature
- Machinists Welcome New Members in Arizona
- Massachusetts Governor Breaks Promise to Boston Bus Mechanics
- Boeing’s Success Not Being Felt by Boeing Workers
- Spanish Leadership II Coming Up in September
- Liderazgo II en Español