Click here to read District Lodge 141’s EAP Helping Hands Newsletter.
- Tell Your Senators to Combat Toxic Cabin Air on AirplanesSenator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) along with Senators Diane Feinstein (D-CA) and Edward Markey (D-MA) introduced the Cabin Air Safety Act, a bill that seeks to protect airline passengers and cabin crew from toxic cabin air.
- Tell Congress to stop the attack on Federal WorkersFederal employees need your help now. The IAM and the National Federation of Federal Employees (NFFE), are asking everyone to contact their Representatives and urge them to Vote No on the Veterans, Employees, and Taxpayers Protection Act of 2017 (H.R. 1461). This legislation does not help veterans or taxpayers. Rather, it serves only to […]
- One Base, Two Contracts
- Labor Movement Speaks Out Against Hate
- Working People Demand Fundamental Changes in NAFTA, Not Window Dressing
- Stop Waging War on the Middle Class Gov. Charlie Baker
- IAM Statement on DOL-Supervised Rerun of Election
- Working People Respond to Domestic Terror in Virginia
- NAFTA Can’t Be Fixed Behind Closed Doors
- Chicago District Council Annual Golf Outing – September 9th
- The Failure of Corporate Responsibility Campaigns: The Working People Weekly List
- Make Sure Your Back-to-School Supplies are Union Made