Meet Joel Woods. He’s a member of the IAM Maine Lobstering Union and has been harvesting the sea for more than 20 years. When he’s not hauling traps off the ocean floor you will find him capturing these rare, priceless moments through the lens of his camera.
- Tell Your Senators to Combat Toxic Cabin Air on AirplanesSenator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) along with Senators Diane Feinstein (D-CA) and Edward Markey (D-MA) introduced the Cabin Air Safety Act, a bill that seeks to protect airline passengers and cabin crew from toxic cabin air.
- Tell Congress to stop the attack on Federal WorkersFederal employees need your help now. The IAM and the National Federation of Federal Employees (NFFE), are asking everyone to contact their Representatives and urge them to Vote No on the Veterans, Employees, and Taxpayers Protection Act of 2017 (H.R. 1461). This legislation does not help veterans or taxpayers. Rather, it serves only to […]
- Notice of Nominations and Elections for IAM International President, General Secretary-Treasurer, and 7 General Vice-Presidents
- NRLC – FREIGHT RAILROADS REACH TENTATIVE AGREEMENTS WITH FOUR MORE UNIONS
- AFL-CIO Joins CWA Call for $4,000 Wage Increase for Working People
- Union-Made Holiday Gift Ideas
- New Graduates of Joint IAM/Boeing Apprenticeship Program
- Negron Honored by New Jersey Labor Advisory Board
- 2018 AFL-CIO Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Civil and Human Rights Conference
- Support Guide Dogs of America Fund-A-Need
- Call Congress on Wednesday to Push NAFTA Talks in a Better Direction
- New DOT Drug Testing Rules