Meet Joel Woods. He’s a member of the IAM Maine Lobstering Union and has been harvesting the sea for more than 20 years. When he’s not hauling traps off the ocean floor you will find him capturing these rare, priceless moments through the lens of his camera.
- Tell Your Senators to Combat Toxic Cabin Air on AirplanesSenator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) along with Senators Diane Feinstein (D-CA) and Edward Markey (D-MA) introduced the Cabin Air Safety Act, a bill that seeks to protect airline passengers and cabin crew from toxic cabin air.
- Tell Congress to stop the attack on Federal WorkersFederal employees need your help now. The IAM and the National Federation of Federal Employees (NFFE), are asking everyone to contact their Representatives and urge them to Vote No on the Veterans, Employees, and Taxpayers Protection Act of 2017 (H.R. 1461). This legislation does not help veterans or taxpayers. Rather, it serves only to […]
- New York Machinists to Fight Dresser Rand Plant Closure
- Labor Leaders Deliver Unified Trade Message to President Trump
- Save the Date: Machinists Union Aerospace Conference on Sept. 10-14
- Winpisinger Spanish Program Highlighted in D.C.’s El Tiempo Latino
- El programa de Español de Winpisinger se Destacó en El Tiempo Latino de DC
- Like the IAM Federal Workers Facebook Page
- In Janus Case, Working People Continue Fight Championed by Martin Luther King Jr.
- Working People Flip State House Seat in Kentucky
- Time for Solidarity: What Working People Are Doing This Week
- Sending Solidarity to Minnesota Machinists at Electrolux